Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maybe The Machine is Dirty…

Source: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Hughes_APS_Support/index.php?showtopic=9725

Hmm…maybe THAT’s why the machine is giving false readings…hmmm

I have been getting odd results from my machine, and have typically lost my handbook
just found this from the roche website, it looks as if the way we have been told to clean it, is leading to incorrect results
click here http://www.poc.roche.com/en_US/pdf/09-112_...XS_UMDC_PST.pdf

Thanks …… i have been having the same problem...will give it a try

where do you get your alcohol from?

i just used water...but its still not correct...5.5 at home and 6.1 at the clinic !

So maybe if we all get our alcohol from the same store on the same day within the same timeframe then our machines will FINALLY give us a correct reading!!!
Hahahaha….WRONG WRONG WRONG people!! THE MACHINES DON’T WORK CORRECTLY FOR APS PATIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Hughes_APS_Support/index.php?showtopic=9725

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be kidding me?! The problem is the machine and the regents. The problem is they never should have sold the machine to you.

I bet the company tried to sell them their wipes because of course that will solve all the problems.

Finger Stick Machine Education said...

Hilarious, isn't it?

Maybe it's dirty...I think I fell out of my chair on that one.

Search This Blog


Who am I?

My photo
My goal is to educate APS patients on long term coumadin or warfarin about the possible dangers of using, and relying on Home (finger stick) INR machines to test their INR. Nothing more, nothing less. **I am not affiliated with any APS group, but a member of many. I am just trying to educate people about these machines.**
Disclaimer: This blog was created to educate APS patients about Home INR and finger stick machines. The posts here are strictly the opinion of the author(s) and links are provided where appropriate. I am not a doctor.

And according to Google's policies, "information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies."

My testimonies and sources are all sited.