Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reasons

I started this blog to help share the stories of patients who were talked into buying and using a home INR machine by either other APS patients or by their medical doctors. These machines have disclaimers in their paperwork that says they are NOT compatible with APS patients. Antiphospholipids are sometimes used as a reactant. YES, antiphospholipids!

If you have had a negative (or positive) experience with a home INR testing machine and you'd like to share your story, please email me at apsno2homeinr@gmail.com and tell me your story. I will post it here to share with others.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this personal experience and your opinion.

Search This Blog


Who am I?

My photo
My goal is to educate APS patients on long term coumadin or warfarin about the possible dangers of using, and relying on Home (finger stick) INR machines to test their INR. Nothing more, nothing less. **I am not affiliated with any APS group, but a member of many. I am just trying to educate people about these machines.**
Disclaimer: This blog was created to educate APS patients about Home INR and finger stick machines. The posts here are strictly the opinion of the author(s) and links are provided where appropriate. I am not a doctor.

And according to Google's policies, "information that is already available elsewhere on the Internet or in public records is not considered to be private or confidential under our policies."

My testimonies and sources are all sited.